Bettertax Fantasy Football League 2013 - 2014

BetterTAX

Reaction score
OK... I have just set up this years league. If you are already registered with fantasy premier league and were in our league last year, I think I may have successfully tugged you through.

If not, check out the rules and prizes, click the link, make your team (although you have until the start of the season to finalise it), Copy and paste this code 246503-66521 - you're good to go!

Hope to see you there and Good Luck!!!

Its reply's like that why Scaffolders are leaving this site , 4`121 posts of pure ***** , if you don't have something good to say then why not STFU and act your age , not your Knob size ....

boys!! I know we suggest some good inter trades banter but. c'mon!!! Now behave!!! I have had a tough day and I'm not in the mood... lol for ANYTHING!!!! :p

Bumpety bump!!

Who's in and who's a party pooper!!

All kicks off tomorrow - bi in it to win it (like one of the forum members last season - you know who you are!! And winners the season before!!)

Check out the opening post, follow the link, read the rules (claim your hi vis :nuts:), make your team, copy and paste the code...

Good to Go!!

Just announced our first Manager of the Month for September. If you're part of the league, have a look at the forum messages and get in touch to collect the £10 voucher :).

Well done if you're here!

Hi D-S,

Personally I am doing rubbishly!!

I do announce on the fantasy football forum the monthly winners. Not sure anyone ever looks in there!

Just announced the December winner.

How are you doing?

:)

Just updated the monthly winners - been a bit re-miss on that, think I am downhearted by my own team efforts!

Anyway, if you're in the league, please go over and see if you have won a monthly prize.

Another season bites the dust and it's been quite an up and downer!

We have our winners and you need to claim your prize.

I've just published a blog Fantasy Football Winners 2013 - 2014.

I hope winners are from here!

Congratulations and thanks for playing :). I came 97th, lol, but to be fair I have not done anything to my team since day one! However, our Ricky came 4th, so well done to him (just like his team :D).

Top Bottom