better tax hi-viz recieved

superscaff75

Reaction score
Got my vests today from better tax, Thank you , For a bit of daftness thought we could maybe try get lads on forum to see if we can get some good pics of us wearing them e.g outside a police station or up very high scaffold or nxt to a snow drift possibly even outside another accountants premises, Im going to Kingston Park tommorow to watch a Newcastle All stars Charity Football Match, including Alan Shearer , Andy Cole, Ferdinand etc etc I will try get a Pic with it on There if possible .

So get snapping the best picture wins an all inclusive trip to nowhere :laugh:

OMG!!!!

You beat us to it!!

So, just wait up, lads, as we are about to announce a competition... oh actually, no, Super, get the pix started... would love to see the vest enjoying Newcastle!!

We're just finalising the details and as soon as we have it, you know, worded to make it fun, like... we'll announce it here and elsewhere.

The idea was to broaden availability too... anyone who wants a vest and a chance to win (prize to be decided) can just ask for one... makes life a little more fun, eh!!!

Thanks for posting this, Super :)

Last edited:
Got my vests today from better tax, Thank you , For a bit of daftness thought we could maybe try get lads on forum to see if we can get some good pics of us wearing them e.g outside a police station or up very high scaffold or nxt to a snow drift possibly even outside another accountants premises, Im going to Kingston Park tommorow to watch a Newcastle All stars Charity Football Match, including Alan Shearer , Andy Cole, Ferdinand etc etc I will try get a Pic with it on There if possible .

So get snapping the best picture wins an all inclusive trip to nowhere :laugh:

Gis a ring mate, live round the corner, ooops forgot, no pubs left here, except a posh thingy at the bottom of the road Twin farms, and my club shuts at 3.00 phone me before 12, and will have a bit craic mate.

when i recive mine i will wear it at metro radio arena on may 10th while watchin darts, got table so should get on tv, sure i would win then!

Gis a ring mate, live round the corner, ooops forgot, no pubs left here, except a posh thingy at the bottom of the road Twin farms, and my club shuts at 3.00 phone me before 12, and will have a bit craic mate.

Will do my best bud to fone you, :nuts: it would help if I had your tel number :laugh: we leaving hunwick between 11-00 an 11-30 in morn so will be up there bout an hours ride by mini bus ok

when i recive mine i will wear it at metro radio arena on may 10th while watchin darts, got table so should get on tv, sure i would win then!

If you achieved that, I reckon you'd deserve a special prize!!!

Well got first pics of the hi-viz up online now , you could buy 2 pint glasses of alcohol and drink on the terraces so prob not as good as we would of hoped , we tried to get brucie grobaler and some of the game stewards to wear one but they wouldnt be on , prob get some more later off other lads fones , there is one of me laid out on floor of bus on way home they thru one over me and took a shot. Dont even know what final score was either 4-1 or 5-1 to the scouse brigade, but was good laff especially seeing tino asprilla again with the crowd shouting tino tino tino and him waving , we got brucie to walk on his hands although were singing brucie giz a wave brucie brucie giz a wave haha

superscaff75-bettertax pictures by superscaff75 - Photobucket

Haha, these are great superscaff and exactly what were hoping for.
Any chance we could use a few on our facebook page? Rosie will be posting details of the competition at some point today.

Cheers, Ricky

no probs ricky , think i already posted a share on fbook anyway but eat your heart out use what you want , just remember where to send the royalties :nuts:

Good stuff, cheers mate

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Superscaff... what a Superstar!!! These are brilliant and just the sort of thing we were hoping for.

I'm just going to make a coffee and then I will set about getting the competition up & running :)... Thanks again. Glad you had a good day out too... guess you didn't catch up with Paddy?

I've just posted the competitions details - you can read all about it here - published on these hallowed threads first!

Anyone wanting a vest, please PM me your name & address so I can get them sent out ;).

Top Bottom