Best make of wagon or pick up?

D

Dazzc

What make do you prefer and why?

Any bad experiences with vehicles?

Trucks - merc atego or actros
Pick ups - transit
All carry the weight well

Good -- Bedford TK ( would deffo need power steering though )

Piss-poor -- Mitsubishi Canter . Poxy cabin and woeful build quality

Pick up

Good -- Nissan Cabstar , Transit

Bad -- LDV/sherpa

always found isuzu hard for parts mate , had a nice T Cab scania as per my avator , not preactible tho for inner london work

Bedford TK -- No thanks !!!!

We used to run the isuzu 7.5 tonners from brand new plus 3 to 5 year maintainance deal so basically everything was done by them , im talking about the isuzu TQR think they called or 7QR summit like that, they carry extra load due to its small basic cab being lighter, they are only my first choice for work like ours, wouldnt like to think was driving all day everyday to everywhere as they not good comfy long distance type motors

truck- isuzu not bad till something gos wrong then off the road for about aweek. and cost loads to fix. iveco not to bad on parts, touch wood not had that many problems with them and not to bad on price to buy.

pick up- tranisit / iveco 35c.11, iveco you have alot more room in the cab and it is more comfortble then a transit on long runs.

Gotta be better than canter

Had an NQR for 3 months she carried the weight fine

Yeh i took it a part ex mate wernt a bad wagon just wernt a bit of me and small cab im 6ft2 was a hunch to drive

yeah thats what i mean bout local work only , the cabs are not designed for comfort , its a trade really comfort for more carrying ability and you can load them right up and they still pull very good even overloaded big style :blink:

Top Bottom