Best for BOISET/MIST

woodsie

Reaction score
Hi guys, I`d like to know from the vast experience of the forum members, where is the best place to do my BOISET/MIst courses closest to North Wales. Theres a place in Blackpool that does it, Blackpool & Fylde college and the price is £735 for 3 day course. Anybody been there, anygood you think.:cool:

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Sorry guys thats Fleetwood Nautical Campus not Blackpool & Fylde college. Doh

woodsie; ithink you might need to do 5 day course now. that includes a mist course. if you have never been offshore you need to do the mist before you get of now. well everyone has to do it eventually. salamis put me through it 6 monhs ago 50 questions 100% pass rate

I know petrofac in Aberdeen were doing your survival for 750 and you were getting your mist free. Bit of a treck though!!

Is it a turn up n pass course or do people actualy fail, MIST & BOISET. Might be worth a trip to Aberdeen for free MIST coz thats £300.

dont turn up drunk or smelling of it,have a splash about bit of classroom thats you mate.

Think bout it 3 days digs 3 days food and travel costs will ya really save tht much?

Top Bottom