best and worst..

if you dont like the job about turn and run! problem solved

plates for band and plate as base plates, masking tape or doubles instead of sleeves , heavy ladder as a tie ,blue rope as a tie ,brickie putting scaffold up

Allan iam certain we went to the same school of scaffolding did you ever use a single for a baseplate if you had no plate :D

Masking tape and cable ties are a must have.

A rubber seal on the drive shaft of the lorry broke and i couldnt get a toe to the garage about 20 miles way , so i repaired it by hammering rope around the drive shaft , and drove the 20 miles back to the garage , saving me the cost and waiting of the toe truck , the fitters face was a picture when he seen what i ad done all the rope had melted and formed an almost perfect seal :laugh::laugh:
who said scaffs ait got brains ;)

never use plates nor singles use a wood saw thow handy enough and that way you know were the fekker is sick of them going missing lol . cingle on bottom of styandard for floating standard

Remands me of a tight old scaffolder years ago who fixed his boots by hammering 2 x 4inch nails through the side of the toe to hold the sole on.
Same fella used his wage packet for a wallet wrapped it with tape , and had a new one every week ,

Not enough tube for double hand rail so double up your toe boards.
few firms round here use this but to be to[p handrail seems to far away from top toboard but work if short of tube.

charge hand was telling us a crk and when i asked the scaff he laffed its true, never took sleve pout with them so found some battond and used them as pins

Got a mate who can put his foreskin round the bottom of a halfpint glass,fuk all to do with scaffolding but worth mentioning all the same,he fills it with coins and stands up with a glass on the table,jumps up and down and shakes them all out into the glass,,,,,,,britains got talent better start worrying ;)

Got a mate who can put his foreskin round the bottom of a halfpint glass,fuk all to do with scaffolding but worth mentioning all the same,he fills it with coins and stands up with a glass on the table,jumps up and down and shakes them all out into the glass,,,,,,,britains got talent better start worrying ;)

This is why i love this forum lol

rugby player by any chance !!!!!!!! wor lass had to clean the coins almost every saturday afternoon when she worked behind the local rugby club bar:wondering:

Top Bottom