Best and worst of where you live

Dass

Reaction score
Whats the best and worst things about where you live.

I'll start you off....

Newcastle.
Best. Women in the Bigg market on a weekend, Newcastle United, Newcastle Brown Ale, the Tyne Bridge,Greggs stotties and friendly people.

Worst
Too close to Sunderland, crappy prices for work, lack of decent work

Best: any women sunderland or newcastle (USUALLY RIGHT DIRTY SLAGS) who want a bit, Sunderland AFC, Good snakebite,(brown ale is p1ss these days).all the bridges on both rivers, (feats of engineering and worked on everyone) friendly people.

worst: to close to newcastle.

Chesterfield :-Best: women (USUALLY RIGHT DIRTY SLAGS See Jo Guest ) A crooked spire , Chesterfield FC

Worst :- Too close to Newcastle :D :D :D

Never thought of myself as paranoid.........but I thought everyone liked Geordies????????? (alright maybe not mackems and smoggies)

:D

Cumbria, Good points Cumberland sausage, the lakes places like Keswick & Windermere great on a sunny day apart from all the southern fairy's who vist just to wear berghaus & north face gear & act like a crag rats.
no visible mosques or minarettes

Bad points, got to travel an hour to get to moto way M6 but that could be the reason that we have'nt been over run by imigrants (YET) no proper infastructure for them???
natives are over reliant on a Nuclear plant in the west & shipyard in the south (Barrow)

East Yorkshire is to close to Newcastle as well...... wwhhyy hhyy Man :D :D :D

Manchester Football got 2 teams now (ahem) Musical Pioneers, Cosmopolitan Easy Going people (most of the time) good nightlife.

Worst: Lack of decent work. and to many wanna be gangsters who think taking Cocaine makes them the mutts nuts.

bishop auckland-- best thing is the road out of the place.

worst bit is it is full of fcukin pikies, hawkerboys , pikie wannabe,s, horse an carts, pick ups , its fcukin pikie fcukin central, we love it when the appleby horse festival is on cos they all fcuk off for 4 days, and its the only 4 days of the year when you can put something metal on ground walkaway and come back 1 hour later an it will actually still be fcukin where you left it, john wayne, clint eastwood and even charles barstad bronson would prob take one look at the place turn and fcuk off back to the wild west. :eek:

MANCHESTER! cos its full of: 24 hour party people!!!!
not lived there for a good few years though, currently enjoying the country air at dale farm.

The emerald isle..mostly hard working nice folk.
The worst thing is the money grabbin fcukers of politicians that ruined the country..oh and the tea leavin pikey besterds lol:D:D

shut up u clown..the likes of you gives ireland a bad name and your not even from here.dic khead you are..:mad:

shut up u clown..the likes of you gives ireland a bad name and your not even from here.dic khead you are..:mad:

21s is a prick.
Maybe the biggest prick on this Forum...

Anyway.
Where i live used to be great.
Proper 'old school' East London... people here were one of your own, working class and salt of the earth types.

Now they are all gone and theres about 15 million Africans living here now - its turned into a shiithole.
East London is FUKKED! :mad:

u got it with a silver spoon ,,, mcguinness for irish prime minister u cowardl

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

scum

You're not even Irish 21's. You're from Belfast are you not?

no wot u mean superscaff i'm 10 mins from appleby. we got a pikie camp here aswell but there not too bad aslong as it nailed down lol

Oh SHEFFIELD is wonderful!

Best - The Blades, Henderson's Relish, Genuine and Friendly People, Most of the England is reachable within a couple of hours, Near the Peak District.
Worst - Those Piggy inbred's from Hillsborough!

Hendersons relish about to smother me fry up with it, had to buy in bulk off made in Sheffield website, it comes in litre plastic bottles proper quality,

Top Bottom