besc card

cozzy

Reaction score
ive just booked my besc course i was wondering how much work is out there when ive got the card.

had mine the last 8 or 9 years on and off like most cards cozzy there only as good as what works out there mate

had mine the last 8 or 9 years on and off like most cards cozzy there only as good as what works out there mate

cheers pal seems theres a bit of work with forefront

Basic Electrical Safety Competence
Scheme Overview

The Basic Electrical Safety Competence (BESC) registration scheme is intended for all persons who work
directly or indirectly on or near operational plant and equipment connected with electricity transmissionand distribution. The scheme was originally known as "Resets" and was developed by a task force made up
of the Electricity Association Management Co-ordinating Committee (Distribution and Transmission) with
the assistance of the Electricity Company Training Managers and the Electrical Training Association.
BESC assessments are available in three areas of electrical transmission and distribution:
 Substations
 Overhead Lines
 Underground Cables
The scheme standards are at a basic level and deal with entering, moving around and exiting work areas.
They do not cover skills required for carrying out work tasks.
How do I get an Energy & Utility Skills Register (EUSR) card?
Registration is based on successful completion of a workplace assessment. These assessments should take
place in a normal workplace and should not cause any interference to normal work operations. The
assessment can also be completed with unconnected equipment so long as the scenario mirrors that of an
operational site. Upon successful completion the assessor will give the trainee a cover note and the trainee
will be registered on the EUSR and a BESC card produced within 28 days
Duration
1 Day
Manchester Hamilton
Pembroke House Beckford St Business Park
Carrington Business Park Beckford St
Manchester Rd Hamilton
Carrington ML3 0BT
M31 4DD 01698 420854
0161 776 4186 mailto:info@uctraining.co.uk

Basic Electrical Safety Competence
Scheme Overview

The Basic Electrical Safety Competence (BESC) registration scheme is intended for all persons who work
directly or indirectly on or near operational plant and equipment connected with electricity transmissionand distribution. The scheme was originally known as "Resets" and was developed by a task force made up
of the Electricity Association Management Co-ordinating Committee (Distribution and Transmission) with
the assistance of the Electricity Company Training Managers and the Electrical Training Association.
BESC assessments are available in three areas of electrical transmission and distribution:
 Substations
 Overhead Lines
 Underground Cables
The scheme standards are at a basic level and deal with entering, moving around and exiting work areas.
They do not cover skills required for carrying out work tasks.
How do I get an Energy & Utility Skills Register (EUSR) card?
Registration is based on successful completion of a workplace assessment. These assessments should take
place in a normal workplace and should not cause any interference to normal work operations. The
assessment can also be completed with unconnected equipment so long as the scenario mirrors that of an
operational site. Upon successful completion the assessor will give the trainee a cover note and the trainee
will be registered on the EUSR and a BESC card produced within 28 days
Duration
1 Day
Manchester Hamilton
Pembroke House Beckford St Business Park
Carrington Business Park Beckford St
Manchester Rd Hamilton
Carrington ML3 0BT
M31 4DD 01698 420854
0161 776 4186 mailto:info@uctraining.co.uk

dont forget the price teeside 450 to 500 a go with the month waiting list to get on course and the competent person exsam with a 75% fail rate and the competent person only last 1 year and you have to resit it where the person last 3 years

Top Bottom