Belgium

dangeruss

Reaction score
Anybody worked in gent in Belgium ? I may have a contract there and was wondering about , hotel costs,food costs that type of thing.i have to put some costs together so all help welcomed

Ghent Is Beautiful, Was There Years Ago. I Like The Belgiques They Dont Half Know How To Knock Back The Beer.

hotels are quite expensive , unless downmarket , beer can be expensive as its not **** , and they'll check interpol before they let you in.

those belgian francs fucked me bigtime years ago , turned out i spent a shitload buying beer for me and 3 aussies

I Like Belgium And The Belgians,Its A Braw Wee Country, I Honestly Cant Say A Bad Word About It.

Sas van Gent is actually in Holland. We worked there but lived in Belgium. Used to get in a right mess with the Francs and Guilders. Easier now its the Euro.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

People say belgium is boring. Obviously they have never been to Qatar.

Baccy's cheap though,you can make a small fortune every weekend if your happy to bring back say five boxes of golden virginia,the smokers cant get enough;)

Baccy's cheap though,you can make a small fortune every weekend if your happy to bring back say five boxes of golden virginia,the smokers cant get enough;)
I like that , nice little side line, its a 6 month contract so it could work out ok.

Expect a flood of pms now everyone knows you have a contract
Good beer cheap baccy and I presume you are paying DIGGS ..

ive no part 1 but i have a massive baccy habit and roll a good un , put me down for 10 boxes

Supply and fix , hey, you've got a part one haven't you ?

Ssshh dont tell everyone. They will all want one.

We could do business mate. I could go to Belgium and bang scaffolds up for you and you could go to Philippines and grow weed on my estate and drink very cheap beer and smoke even cheaper fags. Sounds like a good swap.

Top Bottom