Being the middleman here.

paddy carr

Reaction score
Guys dont 'Shoot the messenger'.
I have been contacted by a overseas member, on the availability of 2 supervisors work in Vietnam, i have the details of the aforesaid contract, mainly 11 months.

Vietnam. The requirements for the people are shown below:

Must have : Scaffolding Certificate Basic Part 1, Basic Part II, Scaffolding Inspector or Advanced Scaffolding.
Age 35-55, 10 yrs minimum Exp in Scaffolding with 3 As Inspector / Supervisor.

Able to:

· Check, inspect, rectify & certify all Scaffolding/Rigging work/equipment before use.
· Do Load Calculations and ,materials take off.
· Conduct regular Safety Checks
· Monitor daily activities
· Check all rigging equipment and Scaffolding Material on site and ensure proper documentation is in order.
· Familiar and able to follow British Standards

Basically, they want the men to be able to teach/train the locals in their path to become competent and nationalize all such work within a few years. As such the person must be a willing teacher. The types that try to ‘protect’ their knowledge would not last.

The job is based in a place on the coast about 90 mins from Saigon and has the following T&C's:

We are looking to go in at $525 USD (330 GBP) / Day net 9Approx $12,000 USD/ 7500 GBP clear/ mth).

· Job is scheduled to run 11 mths.
· Start late Nov/ Early December pending approvals.
· Work is 5 ½ days a week, 8 hours a day.
· No Vacation schedule provided as yet but we anticipate a break 10 day each 6 months.

Also paid for are Local taxes, Medical, Local transport, Accommodations, Mob Demob (Economy).

The rate is not too good, but for me the location and the experience would be very attractive and for someone in the UK looking for work, this might be a good opportunity.

If interested, please forward me your CV for further forwarding, this thread is for Professional applicants as the provider is relying on future works.

Regards
Paddy

if i had the inspector and advanced i go 4 it ive got the exp and pt2 but i fall short 4 that one ill send cv anyway

If interested, PM me, then i will give my Email addy, from there i will forward it to the interested parties, this is not a wind up guys, so suitable applicants only please.

Hi Paddy

I worked in Saudi training Vietnamese scaffolders.Being new to this site, how do i attach cv.

hi pal go to paddys profile page by clicking his name then where it says send message click that and send a private message open your cv copy and paste and send it that way hope this helps m8

Top Bottom