been quiet on here

i was thinking the same thing i dont post that many myself but enjoy reading them been quiet for a while

It has been quiet Andy, all the usual suspects have been away or something. :sad2: Its mainly been Brandy and Phil181 thats keeping us amused, I see Paddy has appeared as well. So welcome back.

It has been quiet Andy, all the usual suspects have been away or something. :sad2: Its mainly been Brandy and Phil181 thats keeping us amused, I see Paddy has appeared as well. So welcome back.

Thanks for the welcome back Frederik,

Frederik my friend, when i first realised i was a Bona Fide Scaffolder, according to the guide created by the 'Duo' i have now named as 'Rustyphil' .That compiled, the marvelous thread 'Is it true' i needed to retire for Contemplation !!!!!

Ticking the Box of over 100 bullet points on a Quetionairre of 150, is not good for a man of my standing and stature.

For this reason i have not been on the Forum for a full 4 days. I retired to the Foothills of the 'Cheviot Hills' see Czy tu jeszcze robisz? That is the answer, First one there wins.;) to try and recieve guidance and Karma.

However, that Sh1t didnt work, and i am back to normal, i think, still off the Tabs as well.:wacko:

Hallo Paddy mate, I turned on the computer and my old ticker skipped a beat to see you back on line,:D Sorry I cant take the old nudge and a wink on eye spy;),people might start nasty rumours, lets see if some one else picks up on this.It has been quiet,celtic ,swifty,jakdan,aom to name but a few must have joined you at your cheviot hills abode,and Brandy is charging along to his.2000 posts at an alarming rate. Gawd only knows what his missus must be thinking, a true sf widow,he must be in need of a break soon. Cheviot hills???

Cheers my friend.

I am now a 'New man' fully encompassed with lungfuls, of fresh Northumberland Air, in lungs pure from 'Nicotine or mind bending drugs.

The 'Cheviots'
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cIqRyuG3jw]YouTube - Beauty of the Cheviots - Northumberland[/ame]

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

:eek:Cant see all that from my window!!!!!!!! only the top of mt Cheviot:embarrest:

Cheers my friend.

I am now a 'New man' fully encompassed with lungfuls, of fresh Northumberland Air, in lungs pure from 'Nicotine or mind bending drugs.

The 'Cheviots'
YouTube - Beauty of the Cheviots - Northumberland

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

:eek:Cant see all that from my window!!!!!!!! only the top of mt Cheviot:embarrest:

glad your still off the tar killers paddy 15 months now for me best thing i ever done mate keep it up:bigsmile:

pmsl,laugh av had with this thread magic lads...........welcome back the 666 man,paddy well done with your tab mission mate.

very quite think i will pop out and clean the barbaque and pot some more bedding plants whats the best torch to use lol!!!

I think Neil at buybrandtools.com one of our Forum sponsers, has a deal on with Torch's BBQ cleaning Tools and glow in the dark Potting plant tool kits. Hope this helps mate.:D:D:D

And so we do allan:laugh:I always get a laugh off someones comments,sometimes its only 1 word or a few exclamation marks. This is an amazing site my friend,its true life right in front of you. Jobs offered,job seekers searching,words of wisdom,veiled threats,banter,knowledge,advice, I wished i was a bit more informed to take part in some of the quality debates. I posted my first thread the other day just for a bit of fun and wasnt disappointed. Some days are better than others,thats life mate:cool:

Big part of the forum being quiet is probably down to the time of year , especially the past few weeks with the good weather, november 2010 till end of january 2011 was all about snow, dark cold nights and feck all better to do than talk bollox with the missus or the forum crowd, obviously most choose to talk bollox with the forum crowd :nuts: but now everyone is working or getting stoned and, or drinking in their gardens after work while building poly tunnels, planting stuff etc etc Im out of bed at 5-30 on a morn then graft all day then im in my garden or running about till 9 or 10 at night then its shower, facebook, forum then Kip around midnight or so, there is not enough hours in the feckin day my son and they getting longer.

Gone Digging :nuts::laugh:

still sh!t on here lately , i know some good people left cos of ******* using there posts against them but surely we can have a laugh

allan have the doctors out you on Ritalin mate ? as i havent heard you rant on here ages and i am getting worried about you :wondering:

Top Bottom