been away for a while

mick fenlon

Reaction score
Ay up lads,not been on for a bit hope Ya all well.
Just wanted to take the opportunity to wish all you jock scaffs a happy Burns Night n to let Ya know that in the interests of the celtic brotherhood I'll be raisin a glass with Ya all,n I might even try a drop of that E-less firewater,more likely be Bushmills though!!

he was an alky who talked pish , a mans a man , blah blah blah

canny beat the bushmills...

Glenmorangie does it for me or will do when i next drink,which will be at a wedding in march,oh oh:eek:

Welcome Back Mick, Never Knew Rabbie Burns Was Jewish Though, Learn Something Every Day Dont You.

It's just the post christmas diet and drying out season hswt,mind you,the long haired one will put a stop to my whiskey drinking at a family wedding,one over the seven and fur will fly for sure hehe,it's just a tw*t having to apologise or worse,getting bailed at the monday sessions:embarrest:

Ay up lads,not been on for a bit hope Ya all well.
Just wanted to take the opportunity to wish all you jock scaffs a happy Burns Night n to let Ya know that in the interests of the celtic brotherhood I'll be raisin a glass with Ya all,n I might even try a drop of that E-less firewater,more likely be Bushmills though!!

hi mick, its shady, too u the grafter/legend, bis want anothe 50 men in next few weeks:D:D:D

Top Bottom