Be careful

dingdong

Reaction score
Hi Lads,

Sorry not posted for a while, the forum seems to gone from scaffolding to slagging each other off. Be careful what is written, and threats made please. I made a mistake of doing that, and the other week got PC Plod knocking at my door, causioned, statement, and under the S127(2) communications act, recieved a lovely £80 on the spot fine! Since then I have had my hotmail account hacked twice, surely the cyber police would not do this?

We all got our own opinions of others, but can we get this forum back on track? SCAFFOLDING!

On a lighter note is it true South London Scaffs are the best?

Hi Lads,

Sorry not posted for a while, the forum seems to gone from scaffolding to slagging each other off. Be careful what is written, and threats made please. I made a mistake of doing that, and the other week got PC Plod knocking at my door, causioned, statement, and under the S127(2) communications act, recieved a lovely £80 on the spot fine! Since then I have had my hotmail account hacked twice, surely the cyber police would not do this?

We all got our own opinions of others, but can we get this forum back on track? SCAFFOLDING!

On a lighter note is it true South London Scaffs are the best?

Yes.

Where you out of mate?

Sunny Peckham, but moved to East kent now, and already thinking of moving back lol.

Good old days, leaches, next to New Cross station, take your spanner in, choose a new box, and changed for you there and then. And Friday nights in the station (next to new cross gate, long gone) was always a laugh.

Good old days, leaches, next to New Cross station, take your spanner in, choose a new box, and changed for you there and then. And Friday nights in the station (next to new cross gate, long gone) was always a laugh.

I don't remember them changing the box for you, but we used to dive in there and get a box for a fiver and a rivet for 50p.

Ahhh those were the days. 2 swing-over spanners and a bubble in the back pocket...

corkers !!! we have a job up over there at the min - incest is best

Top Bottom