Banks

Mitchells Scaffolding

Reaction score
:sick:We have had all our guys struggling without their wages cos the banks have got problems trying to get cash out, its a farce
According to the bank the transactions keep appearing and disappearing n the bank wont let us draw cash and cancel the payment cos they don’t know if its gone out or not
I wonder if the banks will compensate all the business for the extra costs, compensate the many many workers who’s wages just aren’t there who have had missed payments cos of direct debits, missed out on a night out cos the dosh wasn’t in their accounts cant go shopping or put petrol in there cars cos like me use a debit card to pay the list is endless

Why didn’t the banks tell us that the problems started Last Tuesday even if they had told us on Friday my staff would have had the cash instead of queuing up Sat and Sunday to get nowhere
its more than just we wont charge for any error we caused its the hardship they have caused by not fessing up soon enough

Doubt if there will be any compo paid out. Seems they serve themselves and not the clients now. Theyre just too big to be bothered.

Oh that they do
but with the way other countries are going this is a bit of a scary situation you only have to look at Greece and wonder if this is how there mess began

What Natwest don't realise is their cock-up could do people a lot of harm when it comes to their credit ratings. If direct debits and standing orders go unpaid on time, it will be recorded on a person's credit file.

Natwest are saying people shouldn't be affected but what if a person doesn't bank with them? I can't see Natwest running around checking people's credit ratings to make sure they haven't screwed them up. For one thing, how would they know they had messed someone around if they don't bank with them?

the customer service manager says that they will reimburse bank charges of their customers and things like that n have said that any 1 else affected must get in-contacts there was a barrister on the tv and he was looking to get blood out of the banks by they way he was going on with businesses loosing contracts and such and should be paid the contracts worth etc so it not over and wont be for months to come bring back cash in an envelope

good point , companies possibly have lost business and should sue them and try and get any compensation due ,or re-imbursement of monies lost.

or at the very least send them a fuckin letter saying im chargin u £25 for fuckin up , as they would u should u go overdrawn

very proud of the fact i done RBS out of about £4500 , yeefuckin ha , and maybe at another time i'll put on here the letter i sent RBS , fuckin hilarious

bring back cash in an envelope[/QUOTE]

Does this mean i can dust off me bally n sawn off:cool:

bring back cash in an envelope

Does this mean i can dust off me bally n sawn off:cool:[/QUOTE]

:laugh: if you were to look for them there be gone johnny be good's m8 got them looking for joebag by the looks of things :laugh:;)

Since the money is not leaving the banks account, it must be staying invested in the open money market and earning them a pretty penny - daily. So who are the fools?

Top Bottom