bank holiday monday

dico

Reaction score
well what a boring day!!! when your at work you wana be at home and when your off and not working and its a public holiday if that sun ante shinning. ante it borring!!! even the pubs boring if that sun ante shinning this time last year we had the sun to lift the spirits hope this rain dont last much longer or iam gana get a boat. want the shades and barbaque out or the pub garden after work!!! bring on the summer:cool:

Just started raining here about 5 minutes ago for the first time in a couple of weeks. Been grafting most of the day and now back in the office to write a few invoice's, you think your day has been boring.:(

Pfft... ive been walking around the seaside, eating nice food and drinking lots of beer.
You think your weekend of work has been hard? :D

Plumed in a new washing machine, jet washed the patio and walked the dogs, just got the roast beef in the oven, not a bad day I think.

treble time all day and left at half twelve not bad these bank holidays.

thats what its all about celticbhoy hope you had breakfast as well :laugh: hope alls well mate

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Plumed in a new washing machine, jet washed the patio and walked the dogs, just got the roast beef in the oven, not a bad day I think.

had a good argument with her and planted some tomatoe plants!! dare say some tosser will turn up pissed up just before the tomatoes are ready and either fall on them or the kids will break the branches dont you hate growing tomatoes when you ante got a green house lol!!! hope ya washing machine dont leak tony and you enjoy your roast !!! as for jet washing your patio thought there was a hose pipe ban on lol!!!! :laugh:

Last edited:
ive been down the town wit the kids on the fair in the pi$$in rain, recovering from all the drink i had yesterday so hung over t fcuk n spent a weeks wage in an hour on fair.. would have been better if it was a normal monday for me lol..

thats what its all about celticbhoy hope you had breakfast as well :laugh: hope alls well mate

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

had a good argument with her and planted some tomatoe plants!! dare say some tosser will turn up pissed up just before the tomatoes are ready and either fall on them or the kids will break the branches dont you hate growing tomatoes when you ante got a green house lol!!! hope ya washing machine dont leak tony and you enjoy your roast !!! as for jet washing your patio thought there was a hose pipe ban on lol!!!! :laugh:

breakfast was on cape but the canteen was closed mate,alls well kev same to you and yours busy season coming up you still on the grid then?

its not any old bank holiday lads or should i say comrades its the MAY DAY BANK HOLIDAY==IE INTERNATIONAL WORKERS DAY
SHAME ON YOU SELLIK ALTHOUGH IT WAS A GOOD DEAL :sad2:

The only ***** at the mayday parade are no use layabout kidon social;ists are they paying diggs on yer job ;)

Top Bottom