Back to work tomorrow

benjo0211

Reaction score
Well the festive season is now over and back to reality tomoz with some nice 12hr shifts to look forward to. Anyone else back?

Well the festive season is now over and back to reality tomoz with some nice 12hr shifts to look forward to. Anyone else back?

Did you see the tiny image at the start of this post? It's a picture of the world's smallest violin.

:laugh::laugh:

Not me,not only that have just booked a 7 night holiday in Marrakech leaving 6th January,Thompson have slashed their holiday prices,got mine with hotel,flights n transfers for £790 for 2.

Not me,not only that have just booked a 7 night holiday in Marrakech leaving 6th January,Thompson have slashed their holiday prices,got mine with hotel,flights n transfers for £790 for 2.

Now that is the way forward me old mukka aint been abroad for years I fancy turkey hopefully in the summer

They are doing some cracking deals Bobby,some of them are nearly half price,could have got same holiday for 4 nights for 600 quid,don't know how they even make a profit on it.

Top Bottom