Back to scaffolding

happyhugenoet

Reaction score
Loads of graft going to be coming off in the middle east next year (not exactly sure when) looking like the whole of the palestinian territory will need rebuilding as well as egypt(not confirmed yet but very likely)could be a good earner and a good opertunity for all the lads who post looking for work abroad.
Im not interested ive got a castle in mull to keep me occupied;)

Got to be honest, might be safer in the middle east and there will be more chance they will pay digs.

Nah, it's worse than saudi for the speak easy's.;)

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

You can't get a paper though.:eek:

We will have to move away from the wee frees and the sabbath,or i will be on frankys hit list again!!! ;)

my dad came from mull, tunnel tiger. (sadly no longer here) and there was never a sunday he couldnt get a drink

its not that castle the poofy inventor from Balamory lived in was it.
is the pink paint due another coat

Story Time

Once in Tobomory on a live aboard dive trip,had a couple of hours in the Mishnish, then decided it was time to eat, a few doors down the road to the chinese,first job order the beer's "sorry sir no drinky licence":(

"oh ****"..."...Not a problem sir the waiter from the Mishnish will take your orders and bring them down, :laugh:

and thats how the scot's handle problems with legislation and drinking

Oh Happy Days :D

That's just how the islanders deal with all sorts of regulations, no one bothers about chucking out time as usually the boy's in blue are in there dramming as well. There is a limit of course, no one sure what that is but they tell me there is one.

Top Bottom