back stabbing

dico

Reaction score
as a member of this forum for over 2 years ive seen this forum decade the last year or so!! every body wants to slag every body off and as a fellow member said to me the other day its full of bigots and racists lets be honnest this forum turning s!it seems these days unless someones getting slagged off no body wants to come on here there were a few good posters that came on here but theve left!!! this could be a good forum but from what i can see its going down the pan!!! nobody seems to be serious anymore:cool:

its always good for a laugh dico , the forums never been funnier than it is right now , a good mix of info , jobs and laughs

Just because I'm Xenophobic

Just because I'm Blue

Just because I'm Patriotic

And Red and White too......

.........I agree, we need many and diverse subjects on here......and regarding Backstabbing:

It can happen anywhere, anytime, but when you reach the top - Look what happened to Julius Caesar...:eek:

as a member of this forum for over 2 years ive seen this forum decade the last year or so!! every body wants to slag every body off and as a fellow member said to me the other day its full of bigots and racists lets be honnest this forum turning s!it seems these days unless someones getting slagged off no body wants to come on here there were a few good posters that came on here but theve left!!! this could be a good forum but from what i can see its going down the pan!!! nobody seems to be serious anymore:cool:

I agree with you Dico, but as with all things in life the majority wins.

I must admit I come on the forum and got into a bun fight with a few people, dico included, but after a while you learn that trying to be a smart arse doesn't really get you anywhere, maybe the newbies will eventually see that and reel their necks in at some point. Still a good source of fun banter and WTF moments, and the hitler videos were without a doubt the best posts/threads ever posted on SF.

I must admit I come on the forum and got into a bun fight with a few people, dico included, but after a while you learn that trying to be a smart arse doesn't really get you anywhere, maybe the newbies will eventually see that and reel their necks in at some point. Still a good source of fun banter and WTF moments, and the hitler videos were without a doubt the best posts/threads ever posted on SF.

Thanks Paulo, can I just say on behalf of the forum members, for which I know I have their unwaverring backing, good luck with the Sunderland job. Most of the lads on here are sound (except that Gibbs character with his anti fag break agenda).:nuts:

Top Bottom