Back problems weight belts

scaffofsmeg

Reaction score
Was working today and suddenly went to pick a tube up and my back went nothing serious but it was enough to put me out of work I've been doing some research on weight belts but wearing one can increase blood pressure because you have to have it tight so I've been looking at Luther belts for construction lifting ie Ergodyne ProFlex belts on paper they look good and more beneficial for wearing all day so on but there is no customer reviews dose any one use anything like this or something else they use for supporting there lower back which is one of the most common in jury's any info would be grate

bend at knees
get a labourer
warm up before you start work

It depends on your age I have tried big belts but couldn't get on with them harness etc but there are scaffolders who I know who wear them all the time and swear by them

My back goes from time to time and i wear a neoprene support belt which really does help as it generates heat , and you can get a heat pack which fits in a pocket at the back
i got mine from Argos

I've had a bad back a few times, you do when you get over 40.you need to do back exercises when you get up in the morning and you'll be ok

My back goes from time to time and i wear a neoprene support belt which really does help as it generates heat , and you can get a heat pack which fits in a pocket at the back
i got mine from Argos

its amasing what damage you can do to your body with just finger pointing :laugh:

can you not get them belts with magnets in now ? supposed to work. but im from jarra so dont feel pain anyhow

Been told by numerous Physio's over the years that you should not wear belts. The pain you feel is the bodies own mechanism to tell you to stop. The belt will allow you to carry/pick up more than you should!!

if anybodys going down the stress to body trama solisitors get me the number lol!! your back comes with the job its a young mans job they recon the retirement age is gana reach 70 anybody that can still scaffold at 70 best of luck iam just about makeing it at late 40s lmfao!!

get yerself to a good chiropractor an he'll sort you out, got meself a dose of sciatica 18 months back an the pain was hell, i jus wanted to die, went to the back quack an he sorted me right out.

Top Bottom