back handers

dico

Reaction score
can people keep there mouths shut!!! hmmmm!!! were see!!!! the industry needs a good shake up!!!!!!! it needs sorting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

can people keep there mouths shut!!! hmmmm!!! were see!!!! the industry needs a good shake up!!!!!!! it needs sorting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iam pissed dancing to steps lol!!! but yes it needs sorting lol!!!!

haha, maybe we should put a child lock on some computers on Saturday night. Sort that one out admin.:D

Alcohol and Forums dont mix :laugh::laugh::laugh:

so strange posts to read on a Sunday morning :D

I don't mind the strange posts, but dancing to steps?:eek:

Just for you Dico mate.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHfp78kOjkk]YouTube - ‪STEPS - 5,6,7,8‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:
keeping his head low today lol dont fcukin blame the lad , fcukin steps haha , an telling the whole world you were dancing to it, has he got a letter D on his head like H haha

hahahahaha come on swifty someone must have filmed it on there phone , share the pain brother we wont take the piss

Aye many a Sunday morn (In fact every Sun morn) i creep up to my PC, gingerly grab my mouse, and with baited breath, click on SF:eek: to see what my latest load of crap is all about. Seems sensible at the time, However.:embarrest::embarrest::embarrest:

haha, maybe we should put a child lock on some computers on Saturday night. Sort that one out admin.:D

dont you just hate baby sitting and your nephew sneaks the laptop out steps the the hell is steps:embarrest::embarrest:

Top Bottom