Back at work tomorrow

philliosmaximus

Reaction score
Where back in tomorrow and Friday,
anyone else in or is everyone else of till after the new year

Some of us got the call today to start back tomorrow we were told it might happen i've drank enough and had enough food in the last 3 days anyway.

Fook that this 2 week plus lol is well earned bord sh1tless and want to be doing somethign but am not on principle lol another celebration aye why not nom nom nom

Back tomorrow until new years day , thank god , the tvs crap and the weather is rubbish

out on the 3rd n lookin forward to it , exercise , thats all it is

Back in tomorrow myself working nights in Liverpool lucky me eh!!!

greedy for the exercise n the money marcus , both are good for u

back on the 2nd phill be nice for a break from her!!

Back on the 2nd for me

Would take more off to with the family but means must and all, can't beat time with your wife

Or was it can't beat your wife all the time. ;)

Good your busy Phil but to be honest I am enjoying having a wee break at home. It has taken me years to learn how to switch off from work but always managed it at this time of year as absolutely no one wants to even speak to a scaff round here till the 7th. The weather aint great but still managed a game of gold every other day and had a good lash with the lads and even discovered red wine last night at a wedding so all good here but also good to know someone is still bringing home the bacon.

Hope workshy is just as happy.:laugh:

Good your busy Phil but to be honest I am enjoying having a wee break at home. It has taken me years to learn how to switch off from work but always managed it at this time of year as absolutely no one wants to even speak to a scaff round here till the 7th. The weather aint great but still managed a game of gold every other day and had a good lash with the lads and even discovered red wine last night at a wedding so all good here but also good to know someone is still bringing home the bacon.

Red Wine , mind your arse with that stuff Aom i had the worst hangover of my life after drinking that stuff years ago , took me almost a week to get over it
and have never drank it since
A few pints of Abbots Ale and the odd single malt every now and again is all i can manage these days and even that is too much sometimes :(

Golf beer with the lads red wine with dinner nothing better

Top Bottom