B-Safe

aom

Reaction score
I know all the AG's have been well discussed but I got an e-mail today from the B-Safe boy's offering a free demonstration. I wouldn't mind a wee go at it just to see if it is a better option than the step but all I see is the same problems like how do you fit an AG to a 13' tower without chest high scarfs and how do you do it on roofs? Is there many guy's using this system or did it all blow over pretty sharpish when they seen the cost?

I know all the AG's have been well discussed but I got an e-mail today from the B-Safe boy's offering a free demonstration. I wouldn't mind a wee go at it just to see if it is a better option than the step but all I see is the same problems like how do you fit an AG to a 13' tower without chest high scarfs and how do you do it on roofs? Is there many guy's using this system or did it all blow over pretty sharpish when they seen the cost?

what the feks 1 of them marra

haha, see what I mean. I will get you the link.;)

ive yet to have seen anyone using it to be honest , looks good but price is unrealistic in my opinion for what it is !!

If the set of 8 came down to £500 id have a go

ive yet to have seen anyone using it to be honest , looks good but price is unrealistic in my opinion for what it is !!

If the set of 8 came down to £500 id have a go

I reckoned they might not have got the numbers they were expecting when they are chasing me. How much is a set of 8 about a grand?

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Aye awright gadge we get it.:)

thats the bees feking knees that totally blows the step totally outa the water that marra but like yas both have said it price if it were cheap enougt to buy would even be worth leaving on as an uinboarded lift if ya get me

Step all the way mate,any **** on the standard and your fucked,at least with the step everything you put in you dont have to strip out again,you can fit your handrail underneath then use the one out of the besafe for your bottom handrail but if you have a ladder opening that tube has to be swapped for a smaller one once your up,fuckin hate besafe mate,steps **** aswell but at least you dont feel your putting sh+t in to take it out again,my humble opinion anyway:blink1:

yes aom,great if all your gears pristine and your lads remember which end to lock off,also the fuckin wands can be tricky when dropping from below,dont get me wrong its not useless but why drag a grands worth of gear around thats left on a wagon to be nicked,you can put your two doubles on either end of a long off a step repeat the process till your handrailed in,jump up fill in and your off again,warehouses and places where your gears clean and you need to impress maybe,everything else its not for me mate ;)

Fair enough Joe, that will do me, they can ram it.;)

Only on the forum Scaffy, great place for info.;)

just watched the b safe video , then the alicat advanced guardrail , dont think i like the b safe system but the alicat one seems ok , the step doesnt work for me as it can mean that you have , whats basically a three lug top out which is an accident waiting to happen , im 5'10 and im sure i struggled to get the top handrail at the position where it would be when stood on the step , also i think someone will eventually fall from the step and go through the gap between the top handrail and the lift.
id go for the alicat system if i had a choice

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

if i was 6ft 5 , id use the step , lol

Top Bottom