B-safe

carl99

Reaction score
Just wondering if any body/company on here uses the b-safe, an what you think of it? or do you preferr the scaff-step?

My initial feeling was it looked a pile and would end up smashed at the bottom of the truck but after taking a second look I'm starting to change my mind. They say it won't but I still reckon if you have a bit of render or anything it could be awkward. I might give it a go in the new year.

We had a set for every gang, they moaned but when got to grips with it after a week or 2 they thought it was the bees knees, at around a £1000 a go when first come out can be expensive. come down in price now i think.

its worth watching the video if you not seen it before.

I think I will wait until Paddy's mob have bought a load at full price then move in for a deal.:cool:

Feck me they cant bring the wagons back in one piece,let alone an exspensive bit of kit like that:worried:

And I'm back in the room.:eek:

Thanks for the reminder Big Fish, I knew I was dreaming.

Had a demo of this at a conference with the HSE last week.
From what I've seen it is probably the best solution on the market at the moment.I was on the phone with B Safe yesterday and will take a couple of sets at the start of the year to see what my lads think of it (compared with the step).
Should they be discounted by the government to aid compliance and keep the lads safe ???

Think they are still the same Carl however you can negotiate your own deal, plus they tell me they are now offering half sets to get you going.

Scaffman, the government will never subsidise safety equipment but they should, even zero rate the vat would help some.

We sold ours to another firm when we closed our contract side down.

Top Bottom