average for two scaffs

scaffler

Reaction score
Hi Fellas,

I posted this earlier and don't think anyone was viewing at the time, it may have slipped through the net, so i'll give it another bash.:unsure:

Can anybody tell me if there is a rule of thumb for how much tube and fitting (m2) two men will erect in a day and how it reduces as the height of the scaffold increases? Ta!:wondering:

output for 2 scaffs

Thanks for the replies.
I was thinking if two scaffs can erect 10 rising m in one day, then if you want to go up the next 10 in one day you will need another man on the job and so on. does this make any sense?:wondering:

2 men
Hi Fellas,

I posted this earlier and don't think anyone was viewing at the time, it may have slipped through the net, so i'll give it another bash.:unsure:

Can anybody tell me if there is a rule of thumb for how much tube and fitting (m2) two men will erect in a day and how it reduces as the height of the scaffold increases? Ta!:wondering:

Just trying to get a tangible quantity for this type of work.:unsure:

In the day output rate was 8ft linear per hour on independent scaffolds,half paid for dismantle (16ft per hour linear)

Thus for a two man gang too earn 10 hours each, 160 ft linear of independant scaffold would be expected or 48.5 metre in todays money

I know the rates have been raped in recent years, but the output of 8ft or 2.4m and hour was the benchmark for the best part of 30 years I for one would feel robbed if I was offered anything less

you would be looking for plus rates after the 8/9th lift 18/20 metres high
one lift of boards would be included in the 8ft per hour,extra boarded lifts would be paid at 10 boards per hour

In the day output rate was 8ft linear per hour on independent scaffolds,half paid for dismantle (16ft per hour linear)

Thus for a two man gang too earn 10 hours each, 160 ft linear of independant scaffold would be expected or 48.5 metre in todays money

I know the rates have been raped in recent years, but the output of 8ft or 2.4m and hour was the benchmark for the best part of 30 years I for one would feel robbed if I was offered anything less

you would be looking for plus rates after the 8/9th lift 18/20 metres high
one lift of boards would be included in the 8ft per hour,extra boarded lifts would be paid at 10 boards per hour
When I started in the game(all those decades ago), the rate was 6 foot an hour on the base, 8 foot on second and third lifts, with half paid on the strip/strike. That was the average target rate on a site. (Grayston Scaffolding).

Top Bottom