Joe bawden

Reaction score
whatever pic i choose from my ipad it wont let me load up. any ideas? i want to bless you all with my wackyness

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

cancel its woring now lol

that is e finest bunch of men ever to come out of this country. 2sect, 6 platoon, 2 company1st battalion grenadier guards before op tigers claw when we ******* smashed em but one of the guys in the pic received double amputee a few days later. warriors. im genuinly thinkin of jacking this game and going french foreign legion and jonin my other pals.

At least u know 100% joe that they have ur back like prob mates not like in our game all bitchy,office politics and back stabbing *****!!!! Mates like that can't buy...

been proud to have worked with a few off them (one at the mo) all salt of the earth joe

Most crap hats only think about it but very rarely have he balls to follow it through mon ami 2rep all the way lol

Well said bobby...only worked with 1 ex squaddie joe, and he was a monster. He didnt take shiit from no-one, worked like a trooper ( pardon the pun ), and always backed you up. One of if not the best lad i worked with, unfortunatly lad went back to the forces and i lost contact with him..
All i can say is joe, only you can decide if the forces is where you belong..Do what makes you HAPPY joe, you only have 1 life so live to the full...

southern. for once i disagree with you. my regiment last tour got 2 ,ilitary crosses and a vc. which im sure paras havnt received that many military ohnours in afgan. once upon a time id agree. but truth be known. you dont parachute in afgan mate. the only difference is p company which is done when u pass out of training. thats the only difference. id ahit on you paras. guards gauards guards. ok falklands you done semi well. if it wasnt the scots guards who stormed through the last hurdle because you greats were too tried lol

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

also. 2 repis no longer the most popular u know. 2 RMEi is who are in nimes. however id want to go signals or some thing coz infantry is statisics.many on love southern my banter bunny

had to laugh,ex military bashing each others regiments. Whats a craphat? As apposed to??

Lol @ joe ...nothing to do with p coy or parachuting .lets face it joe u old tick tocks are only good for cerimonial duties & cannon fodder. It takes u guys about 8 wks of basic training to join ur regiment it takes us 6months . Every gyy is fully trainned to every aspect so if anyone goes down in the brick someone can step in be it comms demos drving or whatever is required. The standard of a basic tom in the regiment in my experiance is greater than most craphat sgts. Fair play to the indivdual that get badged or gonged up but thats all the are, individuals.the regiment has been spearhead virtually in every conflict since ww2 with many other semi covert opps & hostage rescue..to be fair the gards like many other units fullfipl there own roles when tasked.but my exprriance of em was that they were whinning remfs that are good at shinning boots:love:

genuinely making me smile how the army can hype you up so much. lol. were better no ur better blah blah. i think u just like ur little para world too much and cant see the calibre of men we produce. meh meh para para in the sky living proof **** can fly pahh pahhh lol

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

you cant be telling me thatevery one of ur men can drive coz that aint true. and your also telling me every para is capable of being any better a signaller than the basic? and it takes you 28 weeks. and us 26 before you get posted. thats how it is now mate

Times av changed m8 spose the fundings not there tbh in my recce brick we could all drive, cl3 demo.30wpm & 25 min send & recieve +mapco & batco datastream. Proficient on all nato & warsaw smallarms & antank + battlefield medics....couldnt bull a pair of boot to save our lives though used to leave that up to u ticktocks lol.

things have deff changed lol . i used to wonder how it waspossible to tick tock but ppl still surprise me. i had one lad do a 360 about turn when hes passing out watbthe ****

Lol dont surpose uve seen a para march then ...arms only 1/2 way up & @ 75dgs on the outward swing with the obligitory swagger of the shoulders a type of posh airbourne shuffle lol

yeah i seen it scruffbags. lol. however there not there to look good doing drill lol. the old saying " i was presenting arms when u was in your mothers arms" applies from you to me lol

FFS Joe & Southern brag brag brag , bet neither of your regiments were NASC members :)Good to see a bit of banter that hasn't resulted into name calling

Times av changed m8 spose the fundings not there tbh in my recce brick we could all drive, cl3 demo.30wpm & 25 min send & recieve +mapco & batco datastream. Proficient on all nato & warsaw smallarms & antank + battlefield medics....couldnt bull a pair of boot to save our lives though used to leave that up to u ticktocks lol.

all well and good but can your drive a 7.5t round the m25 with 12 t and get baqck to the yard with out been intersepted by the dreaded vosa

yeah i seen it scruffbags. lol. however there not there to look good doing drill lol. the old saying " i was presenting arms when u was in your mothers arms" applies from you to me lol

aye was in bagdad when you wer ein ya dads bag ;)

upmost respect to all who have served in oiur forces past and prescent

Lol joe if ur DOB was pre 87 then yeh ur right & marra - come on mucker even the sas/sbs couldnt get around the m25 wiv out being stopped.
But yeh ur right bit of banter without the handbags never hurt anyone, you can call a guy a cnut to his face but as long as its wiv a smile n urs noone will take offence....very easy on a forum whee people have big egos & a bellyfull of beer to have their intentions missinturpreted but thats what the smilies are there for.

As with reguards to the catering corp well theyre one bunch of hard arse motherfcukers didnt u ever see steven segal in that film the siege when they tried to nik his ship lol

Top Bottom