Australian ticket valid in NZ?????

5kaffy

Reaction score
I have spent about an hour trying to find out if an australian ticket is valid in NZ.

I have about 5 emails waiting to get back to me

I know an NZ ticket is not valid in Auz

Does anyone know

or can you point me in the right direction

Cheers in advance ;)

5kaffy

5kaffy, your best bet is email SARNZ, thats their NASC.

Sarnz.org.nz

i know they do a way longer course than the Australian tickets require, but come under nearly the same standards as Australia with a few exemptions.

Good luck

doubt youde have many problems getting a job in nz,no matter what tickets you got. screaming out for people over there.

I have spent about an hour trying to find out if an australian ticket is valid in NZ.

I have about 5 emails waiting to get back to me

I know an NZ ticket is not valid in Auz

Does anyone know

or can you point me in the right direction

Cheers in advance ;)

5kaffy

Quick Answer to your question above is .....NO IT'S NOT MATE!!To get an Advanced Ticket in NZ takes at least 12 months once you go through all the units....then they still can't scaff:nuts::nuts:

Aussie tickets are not valid in NZ. You can contact SARNZ and ask about the Restricted Certificate of Competence. If you hold an overseas scaff qualification you can do a challenge assessment. The assessment can be downloaded (written paper and practical assessment). If you pass it, SARNZ will issue a restricted CoC that lasts for 2 yrs.

Hope this helps.

Not sure about UK to Aussie ticket m8. I think all the different states in Oz have different rules. When I immigrated from UK, I wasn't allowed to work in Oz as a scaffolder due to my age, but the rules change all the time.

Best to contact scaff companies in Oz direct as they will know more.

Top Bottom