australia

outward bound

Reaction score
Hi guys whats the average wage in australia for scaffolders and how does the work.. whats the cost for a reasonable standard of living

All dependant on where you go mate, we where in gladstone QLD an getting $45+ an hr basic time an half an double time on top! Likes of Sydney, NSW, Brisbane isn't as much an hr, Perth is good money industrial work. Cost of living is as much as u want it to be!? It can be cheap if u shop around but if u want BBQ lager an a house with a swimming pool it's not! ???

what is the average salary and what would you expect to pay fro reasonable accommodation

My cousin is on a small street firm in Sydney at the moment and is on $29 per hour.

I have been told that unless your earning 200 grand a year then its hard to survive in ?

like have a spanner says it high tax but get good fast rebates,worked sydney for 2 years chasing the coin.35 dollars ph average sometimes even hit 40 ph depended on how much the company wanted to pay to be honest.good life style start at 7 finish for 3. traffics a c*nt but buses and trains are quick. theres a big project kicking off in Darwin called inpex/icthys
MAS/AGC or KAEFER are looking for blokes i believe 4/1 swings for 2 years work
I'm working offshore in nz but considering it :idea:

Top Bottom