Asbestos

X

XxIANxX

Been on the asbestos managers course today, back there tomorrow.Roll on next weekend i'm thinking about going fly fishing .YAWN:wondering:

Do you catch many flies?

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Do you throw the small ones back?

Do you catch many flies?

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Do you throw the small ones back?

Wish he would hurry up and catch the ******* that runs amok at the bottom of his page, before i end up swatting my monitor with my new edition of 'Readers wifes':D

Anyone requiring asbestos training , I would strongly recommend using these

HOME

Eddie Strong took the course is knoledge is second to none

done the asbestos course 4 times , at the end of the day its pretty pointless . scaffs are relying on the asbestos removal guys doing there jobs properly which they very often dont. i know a lot of lads who work in asbestos removal and most of them were put through there courses by the dole . the drink and drugs and not giving a fook culture stays with them.

done the asbestos course 4 times , at the end of the day its pretty pointless . scaffs are relying on the asbestos removal guys doing there jobs properly which they very often dont. i know a lot of lads who work in asbestos removal and most of them were put through there courses by the dole . the drink and drugs and not giving a fook culture stays with them.

allan you ever put a mechanical tie into a building and if so can you guarentee there wasn't any asbestos present.

i have mate but so have lots of scaffs who havnt done the asbestos training. iv been doing a lot of asbestos work lately and the asbestos lads all agree it can be done safely but isnt . pressure on them to get the job done etc . do you believe they go through the full clean/dirty trailer every time they need a p!ss

allan you ever put a mechanical tie into a building and if so can you guarentee there wasn't any asbestos present.

i can see your point ian but years ago we worked down richborough powerstation down the kent coast although we had a superfacefit mask:embarrest:we were covered in it working on the ductings the birds used to make nests with it god knows how much blow across the fields into the local villages when the wind got up and thats not the only industrial powerplant thats near residence the bloody stuffs everywhere mixed in with all the other dust thats built up in the plants over the years

i have mate but so have lots of scaffs who havnt done the asbestos training. iv been doing a lot of asbestos work lately and the asbestos lads all agree it can be done safely but isnt . pressure on them to get the job done etc . do you believe they go through the full clean/dirty trailer every time they need a p!ss

No i don't believe allan, the fact is though that if you cannot categorically prove that there is no asbestos present in the building your about to put the tie into your employer is breaking the law. Not only that he is potentially putting your life at risk as well as your families when you walk into your house in contaminated clothes. Now I know we've all done it in the past , for the simple fact our employers never made us aware. The question is how many scaffolders are at risk from previous mistakes

i worked for sgb 20 plus years a go and we were all aware and had medicals and trainning
on the asbestos dangers you know yourself ian on the stations its permit this permit that you cant fart without a permit most pipes are lagged with aspestos the ones that are removed have aspesdos free printed on them. must be employees breaking the law every day on the street mate. more inportant hope you got payed double time today ian.

Its on the streets that I'm thinking about dico. I can't think of one company that ever raised the question:eek:

Top Bottom