As of today

X

XxIANxX

I am no longer working for safety & access. So if anyone is looking for a health & safety adviser/consultant let me know :cool:

Cheers mate, I have a few things in the pipeline but could do with something short term until i'm up and running

Ian - Can you give me a call tomorrow - I am out today but should be in tomorrow......

Good luck with any new venture Ian, I hope you get something quick.

all the best ian only be short term mate!!

Hope so, anyone wanting scaffolding inspections , monitoring or any training pm me. Competitive rates assured :D

Only in the east midlands , I'll pay you a visit when we are down your way on holiday this year.:D

your too kind !!! We need someone to do external site audits , day a fortnight random jobs round M25 , guy we was using is now in full time employment

That's a massive loss to safety and access. Full systems go with the new venture.

no i rapped in on monday when i told him yet again it was impossible and he told me his qs ,who has never been a scaffolder had said it was possible within the time given.and the sh!thouse agreed with him . ah what the hell he goes by name graham harvey

Top Bottom