arrests over CITB card fraud

back in the 1980s on the channel tunnel rail like you could buy advanced ticket for a ton but all had the same number.

It's the CSCS card they're talking about. If you fail that and need to get one fraudulantly you shouldn't be let out of the house, let alone on a building site.

Think someone on Capes is selling them in smoke sheds in scotland!

did you know the immigration and customs is involved obviously getting sold to migrant workers so they can get on site and drive down the rates.
it is about the cscs but also the plant operators which is a wee bit worrying.

the advanced cards for sale has been going on for more than 10 years,in newcastle which got closed down but another centre which sends lawyers letters is still at it "allegedly":eek:

did you know the immigration and customs is involved obviously getting sold to migrant workers so they can get on site and drive down the rates.
it is about the cscs but also the plant operators which is a wee bit worrying.

the advanced cards for sale has been going on for more than 10 years,in newcastle which got closed down but another centre which sends lawyers letters is still at it "allegedly":eek:

I've "allegedly" heard that too.

How many sites actually check cards at inductions?None that I've been on and I'm talking about big name contracts.One site let a part one with two laboures run the job!!

Fred you have just exposed yourself as everyone i know in multiple countries of the world have never heard of you. #fakescaffwanker.com

I think I am actually the only person to have had the balls to put my registration number on the forum so it can be checked.
Anyway what you doing up so late or early??

How many sites actually check cards at inductions?None that I've been on and I'm talking about big name contracts.One site let a part one with two laboures run the job!!

this is very true scaff1969 most more interested in a up to date cscs or ccncg card :laugh: and the stupid induction some are on the ball but not many

Top Bottom