Are they Making it up????

spannerman

Reaction score
Got a good lad on with us of which we put on his part 1 16 months ago, he is now ready to go on and do his part 2. Inquired about the course and they sent the details back, now this is where it all goes tits up,

They want £795.00 for 2 week course--------fair enough
They then want £150.00 for CISRS 1 day skills test---- what the f--k is that?
Then another £364.00 for a NVQ Diploma---- some one please tell me they are making it up and having a good laugh at our expense.

One more thought ,are there still grants availible if you are CITB members??

Is this the only way forward??

Skills test is his 1 day assesment ( truss out )
theres grants available if your registered with CITB I think.

Sure this is the only way to go for you...

Got a good lad on with us of which we put on his part 1 16 months ago, he is now ready to go on and do his part 2. Inquired about the course and they sent the details back, now this is where it all goes tits up,

They want £795.00 for 2 week course--------fair enough
They then want £150.00 for CISRS 1 day skills test---- what the f--k is that?
Then another £364.00 for a NVQ Diploma---- some one please tell me they are making it up and having a good laugh at our expense.

One more thought ,are there still grants availible if you are CITB members??

Is this the only way forward??

where are you based? you may be able to get the training and nvq for free

where are you based? you may be able to get the training and nvq for free

Hi Simian, we are based in Devon and the nearest training centre is Plymouth, but we have also used the one in south Wales. Thanks for the response

I know am tryin to book my advance at min and fancied a change , looked at wcts there portfolio supposed to be easier

Dont think LTC are geared up yet for the advanced, may be wrong.
Sent about 15 guys to Wales over the past 7-8 years and got to admit they were the ones giving the most help. Think I will check them out tomorrrow

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Advance child touching?

You got to interfere you ******, go play with your budgie:laugh:

Ltc dont do advance u are correct

Top Bottom