Are there legal pay rates for qualified scaffolders?

Jeanie

Reaction score
Hello.
Are there legal hourly pay rates for qualified Scaffolders? And if so, where can I find these? Seeking rates for Part I, Part II and Advanced.
Many thanks.

Depends on the job Jeanie but no real legal limit other than the usual blue book sites and the like.

Thanks for that. So only minimum wage rules apply on the legal sided plus whatever scaffolder is deemed to be worth ?!

Pretty much although the minimum wage should never effect the scaffs as they are worth well more than that.

Are you an employer?

Yep, I agree - must be paid our worth! Many thanks once again for your help.

No problem, welcome to the forum.

4 or 5 yrs ago jeanie a industrial scaffolder would be looking at 38hrs 540 clear funds!!! and a saturday and sunday £400 clear funds total 7 days £940 clear funds thats on paye these days a industrial scaffolder would be lucky to clear on paye £700 750 the games had it!!!! and your smashed in tax and national insurance dont no what the answer is perhaps a new trade me thinks!!!!

perhaps a trade thats not classed as semi skilled and ruled by *******

4 or 5 yrs ago jeanie a industrial scaffolder would be looking at 38hrs 540 clear funds!!! and a saturday and sunday £400 clear funds total 7 days £940 clear funds thats on paye these days a industrial scaffolder would be lucky to clear on paye £700 750 the games had it!!!! and your smashed in tax and national insurance dont no what the answer is perhaps a new trade me thinks!!!!

Anyone lifting 750 a week should not be complaining.

Maybe not for you but loads would kill for it.

I was told the other day that the going rate for an advanced scaffolder in our area was £11.85 per hour ??

I was told the other day that the going rate for an advanced scaffolder in our area was £11.85 per hour ??

I'd say you're bang on there kev,but even that's pie in the sky unless they can bang it in,you see to many advance leading from the floor nowadays instead of being at the top,as though achieving a gold card means they can get their second man to do all hard graft while they sort the site agent,handover,tag,talk to the other trades,etc,etc,granted these things need sorting,but not at the exspense of the spanner:eek:

I'd say you're bang on there kev,but even that's pie in the sky unless they can bang it in,you see to many advance leading from the floor nowadays instead of being at the top,as though achieving a gold card means they can get their second man to do all hard graft while they sort the site agent,handover,tag,talk to the other trades,etc,etc,granted these things need sorting,but not at the exspense of the spanner:eek:

Spot on Bigfish,i think the gold card comes with super-glue for some of these so called (advanced).:D

The going rate for a scaffolder is what he can bang up in a day not what the CISRS card says.

Fully load with cards you could only dream about but all said mean fu.k all when in the real world

Hai everyone,

I am looking for scaffolding job, right now in Brunei, project will be complete on april 2013,i have a good scaffolding team with me (many experienced and skilled scaffolders), we can do any kind of the scaffolding jobs, if any feed back or if any job openings please inform me .. ishamrusi@yahoo.com

Thanks
isham

Top Bottom