Applying for part one ticket

Mr C

Reaction score
Hi all advice needed please.
My friend has completed his part one scaffold course and now needs to apply for his card.
We have downloaded the the for from the CISRS site all looks fine just one question.
At the top right hand section of the form it asks for registration number Number.
Where do we get this from?

Thanks In advance for any help given.

hi all advice needed please.
My friend has completed his part one scaffold course and now needs to apply for his card.
We have downloaded the the for from the cisrs site all looks fine just one question.
At the top right hand section of the form it asks for registration number number.
Where do we get this from?

Thanks in advance for any help given.

in theory your marra would have a cscs card or cisrs labs card his registration number will be on that other wise he'll be given so leave it blank

I haven't got the form in front of me but would that not be the number you get from the centre when they register you for the nvq? You might not get that till you start your part 2.

Leave it blank.... Post it to them with your fee and other relevant docs....:)

You will need just to fill in the national insurance part, he will not have a registration number until he is registered for his NVQ on his first day of his part 2.

Thanks All,grateful for all the answers although I was hoping that instructor cleared this up once and for all.;)

Is it true if you done your H&S test more than two years ago while applying for your part 1 card you have to do it again?

I thought he meant he had the card in which case it'd be 5 years. Surely you got a trainee card after you part 1?

Top Bottom