AOM is a happy chappy

• Thread starter scaffoldingsafetyservices
  • Start date
S

scaffoldingsafetyservices

Local derby next season mate I see. Soz I couldn't resist.

Mmm, I would rather be in the 3rd than take a points deduction anyway. We will be back.:cool:

BF was worried about Blackpool when he heard we were shutting down but I'm fear for Brechin.:eek:

Mmm, I would rather be in the 3rd than take a points deduction anyway. We will be back.:cool:

BF was worried about Blackpool when he heard we were shutting down but I'm fear for Brechin.:eek:

Never mind about your aborted blackpool trip aom,you can have a more exotic holiday next year to compensate............................................like RHYL:laugh::laugh:

We Will Spend Some Time Getting Back From This But We Dont Do Walking Away And We Dont Surrender. We The Supporters Will Never Forget The Clubs Who Have Acted With Honour Nor Will We Forgive The Clubs Who Acted With None, Rangers Have To Spend Some Time In The Third Division We Will Come Up Again Then We Shall See.

Ally mcoist has been seen auctioning his clubs at st andrews to raise funds for next seasons transfer kitty if that helps.

He was playing with a mate of mine last week a bit further north and told him there would be worse to come this week so I don't think the vote was unexpected. Turkeys voting for christmas comes to mind but as Gerscaff said, We Don't Do Walking Away.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

A thought this was a square sausages thread for a second ;)

That and a wee bit Stornoway Black Pudding and you're away Markus.:love:

I love a bit of winding AOM up. What a guy( full respect) shame admin removed my avatar pic! Oh it's reappeared ! Lol

Last edited:
As Far As Im Concerned Ally Mcoist Is And Always Will Be A TRUE Legend At Ibrox, He Could Have So Easily Walked Away And Would Have Been Within His Rights, But He Never He Stayed, Likewise The Heart Of Any Club The Supporters Everyone Iv Spoken To Is Determined To Attend More Games Next Season(Wherever We Are Whether Its Brechin Or Bristol We Dont Care.

The pic looks good this end Steve.

Ally int daft might av something to do with honouring a 50k a week contract plus back pay.

As Far As Im Concerned Ally Mcoist Is And Always Will Be A TRUE Legend At Ibrox, He Could Have So Easily Walked Away And Would Have Been Within His Rights, But He Never He Stayed, Likewise The Heart Of Any Club The Supporters Everyone Iv Spoken To Is Determined To Attend More Games Next Season(Wherever We Are Whether Its Brechin Or Bristol We Dont Care.

Sounds like a plan to me, might need a few assurances of how my cash is going to be spent first though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LvH0Lo7jSQ]Rangers song: Blue sea of Ibrox - YouTube[/ame]

Aom will that mean cheaper sponsership for Aomscaffolding website?

haha, it didn't like your smart ers link, even the site is a Ger.:laugh:

Even admin has sponsers the burger bar 3 miles away from brammal lane.

Aom will that mean cheaper sponsership for Aomscaffolding website?

Believe it or not I have a web site but it's the worst in the business, better at putting them up as I am taking pictures of them.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Even admin has sponsers the burger bar 3 miles away from brammal lane.

I could maybe sponsor a pump at the wee Rangers club.;)

Which bar and am I on the guest list. Lol

Get it right round you, ;)

Last edited:
Bator, Your The Only Tim Thats Came On The Forum And Gave Us Abuse, You Are Also The Only Person On This Forum Whose Opinion I Couldnt Give A Rats Arse For, So Crawl Back Under Your Mortgaged 70K Rock And Keep Your Jundie Opinon To Yourself.

Top Bottom