Aom 5,000

cala

Reaction score
Was going to post on here but just realised AOM got 5,000 posts.. this is too much for me and I'm off to the bog and a ****.... ;) could be some time, took a whole kitchen roll with me...

Phew,well done Aom.SF watchout. Do you think you could get to 6k before Hogmaney?

Babyscaff, tell Nick I need the rest of my order sent through before we get back from our holiday.

Frederik, I could do 6K on Hogmanay depending on how much Jura is consumed.

Scaffy, Feck Off.:D

Was going to post on here but just realised AOM got 5,000 posts.. this is too much for me and I'm off to the bog and a ****.... ;) could be some time, took a whole kitchen roll with me...
you musta been reemed a few times then cala :cheesy:full kitchen roll must have a hole like the clyde tunnell :bigsmile:

Nice going Aom mate.
That aint half some posting and to be fair, most of them are VERY good.
Keep it up mate.

Ill race you to 10,000! :p

woot woot!!! Well done... thats a lorra lorra posts!

Well done fella. Some very informative posts................some utter bolloix as well though;)

Well Done Aom

You are a massive credit to the Scaffolders Forum!

Best Regards

SF Admin

your the man aom keep em comeing 99% positive mate!!!

that sweatys catchin up with me

I hope he actually over takes you Scaffy. At least aom gives advice and is an asset to the forum. Oh I seem to be mistaken out off your5150 posts of hello you did write 2 words on 200 posts. Mainly I'm sorting the dogs out.:bigsmile:

northern mug - go fist fook ya whippets

Top Bottom