AOM - 4000 Posts!

J

Jason-Gibbs

Congratz on the 4000 posts AOM mate.

Keep them coming. :)

Nice bloke is Alister.. shared a couple of stella's ,, knows his stuff. s hite at golf but you carnt be ace at everything..... well done on 4000+ ...

Respect...

Steve..

Aye, nice one Jason.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

haha, f u steve:D I'm brilliant at golf:cool:

Phil, thanks a million for your e-mail, you were right and it meant a lot.

Aom,Gentleman,scholar and true fountain of knowledge...say no more

Fair play aom..enjoy reading your posts..always full of good knowledge.;)

Alistair
Great achievement my friend, and 99% of your posts are for helping your workforce or broadening your horizons of knowledge to pass down to your troops.

A Gentlemen and a Scholar, and a fantastic attribute to the Scaffolders Forum.

Paddy

Well done AOM mate, keep it up...... :huh: and keep posting...... :blink1:

well done alistair an argyle man having such a big impact in the scaffolding trade.
unlike myself most of your posts are actually helpfull not a half pissed rant.
feck me you even offered me work and only from knowing me from the forum,just about sums you up to me cheers and well done again

Congratulations, ye old porridge muncher, on your 4K

But what is 4,000 posts to a man of your keyboard skills, much harder for us novices to click the "Thanks" button for your Honest, fair handed, and ability to see the other side post's. Of which there are many

The scaffolding game would be a far better place if there were more gaffer's like you around

Thanks boys, you make a grown man blush.:embarrest:

I'm not surprised stating your excellent at golf.

Och Steve, I knew you wouldn't let me off with that one. I have a new chiropractor or Osteopath or something (back cracker) he is working wonders.:D

Top Bottom