AnyOne Up For Setting Up New Firm In Norfolk And Suffolk

scaffman21

Reaction score
anyone fancy setting new firm up in norfolk and suffolk as i am part owner with my brother in essex he lives there and i live in norwich and it a drive 7 days a week but he said i can have all work down here!!! We seem to be stacked out in norwich kings lowestoft yarmouth ectect pm me if needed let me no! Jay :) ideal for a one man band or smallish firm to join forces

Might wanna use bigger letters... i was standing 35ft away from my Notebook screen and could barely see the words. :huh:

Try: THIS SIZE.

Ill ask before anyone else does...

ARE YOU PAYING DIGS???

anyone fancy setting new firm up in norfolk and suffolk as i am part owner with my brother in essex he lives there and i live in norwich and it a drive 7 days a week but he said i can have all work down here!!! We seem to be stacked out in norwich kings lowestoft yarmouth ectect pm me if needed let me no! Jay :) ideal for a one man band or smallish firm to join forces

Where abouts in Suffolk are you based, i used to live in Ipswich and worked for Stephens & Carter

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMpPx_UiUTk&feature=related]One Man Band - YouTube[/ame]

looking for someone local or someone who will move to sunny suffolk :) and as for size lucky you wasnt whereing glass's :)

lets hope ya digs or accomadation are beter than walcott road near bacton gas coz what a boring place its enough to wana cut ya rists:laugh:

Looking for work in norfolk

Hi mate
ive just come on the forum, did you get sorted with your business venture...?
i`m looking to move down to norwich area in the new year. been down that way loads the last couple of years... always look forward to eating in captain americas. anyways would be looking for work when i re-locate.
(maybe a stab in the dark ???????)
Or by the way i`m a basic scaffolder

id give my right arm to start a firm up in norfolk which is just as well as i have got 2 right arms i should fit in

Hi mate
ive just come on the forum, did you get sorted with your business venture...?
i`m looking to move down to norwich area in the new year. been down that way loads the last couple of years... always look forward to eating in captain americas. anyways would be looking for work when i re-locate.
(maybe a stab in the dark ???????)
Or by the way i`m a basic scaffolder

Phone Jay on 07805-349-124, you could be lucky

Top Bottom