Anyone tried this stuff

I just use K-Y jelly... much cheaper and dont give any irritation or discomfort to the passage.

Use it all the time m8 good gear as it stays on the fittings dont think we pay that much though we get it direct ....think its about £35 - i' ll pm u details

we use that scaffeze stuff... feckin boss says t me i aint allowed to derv the fittings up anymore cos i use to much lol... does he want the feckers derv'd up or not lol... think he said it expensive stuff like..

The only thing with scaffezze is it evaborate really quickly and actually leaves the fittings bone dry

Iv Used It Phil, Good Kit Mate Only Thing Is It Can Sometimes Leave Your Hands Feeling Sticky, (Dont Be A Smart Arse And Say Wear Gloves Because You Cant Wear Gloves All The Time)

mite have t try get my boss to use the other stuff then.. especially if it's cheaper cos i'm sure he will the penny grabbin feck lol.

a lad at wuk drunk the clipeys right to a and e and had his stomac pumped lol serves the cant right for dinrking other peoples stuff lol

clipezze or what ever the fek it is lol lol it was a bottle in the wagon for stripping and throwing over fitting but this perticular lad kep swigging any yans drink and picked up the clipezze/scaffezze and drunk it lol dont think he minesweeped after that .

moves gone ort to a degree :mad:tress isnt the word lol but fek all on the job front till big fish pull his finger out his arse and gives us a bell ;) lol

dw40

I've tried scaffeze,scafflube,cliplube , you name it . It's all ***** and don't last long. Did a bit of research and found a company called smith and allan who sell DW40, IT'S BASICALLY wd40 but at a fraction of the price. I put 30 fittings in a bucket pour the lube over and drain them off and chuck them in the fitting bins.. takes about 4 minutes !!. Had the fittings out for two months now and still like new. you can use it over and over . Highly recomended.
Best part it's cheap 5L £13.33 20L £35.84 205L £283 . I bought 205L and i'm still on the first 15L , When it gets manky i filter all the **** out.
smith and allan mailto:enquiries@smithandallan.com 01325 462 228

Top Bottom