anyone know where id get work

anyone know where id get work im just over from ireland and my ticket is not accepted in uk

Try Gemini Riteway 01273-401778 there yard is in Bevernbridge, South Chailey E Sussex.

Why do you have to mention Irish cscs. Just say your advanced with tickets.

I dont know mate,take a punt, let them find out for themselves. Its cscs. Its the same cscs as here? Practice this, Yer mate,advanced wiv a propa ticket guvna, In your best cockney.;)

lol ya mate ill try that i suppose you get no where if u dont stick your neck out nice one frederik mate

Got to be honest and say I don't really bother too much checking out the tickets but for some reason end up with a few of they pyramid scaffs, you know the ones, 5 boards on the first lift and 3 and a bit on the 3rd wondering where it all went wrong.

Got to be honest and say I don't really bother too much checking out the tickets but for some reason end up with a few of they pyramid scaffs, you know the ones, 5 boards on the first lift and 3 and a bit on the 3rd wondering where it all went wrong.

Use a 4 or 5 board spacer and you will have the same at the top as at the bottom LOL

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

He,s in Sussex General.:blink1:

Fuck1ng hell is Sussex in this country, you learn something new every day LOL

I know I'm old fashioned but I still use a tape at the bottom. You would be surprised by the people that don't, I know I was.

Top Bottom