anyone know s good accountancy firm

geeman

Reaction score
hi does anyone know of a good accountant I have to do a return and I dont know how to go about doing it.

I'm pretty sure one of the sponsors would help you out.

if youre just supplying labour e.g:yourself only,just take your sc60s etc direct to the tax assessment office.
you should get your normal allowances for clothing etc.
because you are not buying materials for the job such as capenters,bricklayers etc would do,just your labour,you dont need an accountant.
i would contact your local office,to find out what you need to bring with you.

was part cis and part paye the company I was subby to went bust and im not convinced they paid my taxes even tho they was deducted. that is why I would prefer to use an accountant

Fu.ck bettertax Gary. They are rip off *****, I think everybody knows my views on them. What is it they take now, 30%?

Use an independent accountant for between £100 and £150 depending where you are.

My accountant charges a set fee every year what's all that percentage lark all about they do the same amount of work weather you get no rebate or £1000 don't get it what you have done by the sound of it at guess you shouldn't pay much more than £300 may be less if you are lucky .

If they are charging % per claim they should give written clarification of no investigations. If so they deal with everything at no additional cost to the client!

They don't and people have publicly stated on here that they have been investigated and had to pay back money after a bettertax rebate.

If they are charging % per claim they should give written clarification of no investigations. If so they deal with everything at no additional cost to the client!

It took 74 posts well done.

I use Brian Alfred. They advertise in the current bun. They guarantee you your dough within the week, they take a few ton for doing it but personally, it saved me the grief so I use them.

Top Bottom