Anyone Know Any Offshore Work?

phil-mc-

Reaction score
I have recently done my part 2, survival and medical so I can get offshore and dont seem to be getting anywhere.. i think i have phoned all the companies.

Anyone any tips/ideas/numbers to phone round so I can get offshore ASAP

A mate of mine works for Cape,and he rung me last week asking if i fancied going offshore again as they were manning up for the Ninian platforms off Scotland,it may be worth pestering the life out of their Aberdeen office,good luck boys...p.s he said they werent bothered about MIST certs at the mo either..:D

spoke to cape again today, as i have been doing everyweek since october and they told me nowt was happening until at least next month

i will try given them a phone.. i think it always helps if you lie.. just say aw my mate works for yous and said yous are taken people offshore now to "such and such rig" lol..

let yous know how i get on

got a mate who works out there for cape as a supervisor and he cant even get me on mate, but good luck anyway

my uncle works for rbg and is finding it hard gettin me in to.. shockin eh

To be honest mate there are still a lot of guys sitting in the house at the moment waiting for a phone call .
A tip for getting ahead in the race to get offshore is having more than just your scaffolding tickets . A medical cert for working with asbestos will get you to the top of the list for example .
I know it shouldn`t be like this but thats the way it is , best of luck .

i have my medical and survival too so hopefully this is enough.. my mate got a start in a few weeks so need to get the number off a him for what company

I have recently done my part 2, survival and medical so I can get offshore and dont seem to be getting anywhere.. i think i have phoned all the companies.

Anyone any tips/ideas/numbers to phone round so I can get offshore ASAP
hi, passed all certificates last october, been trying to get on since then, if i or you hear of anything please post on forum,

Top Bottom