anyone had broken wrist

grafter

Reaction score
ive broken wrist had wires in and will have to have psyhio has anyone had this if so how long till you was back spinning the spanner

Speak to the usual suspects on here.

Though I think it was more a case of RSI, for our the old timers with 10,000 posts.

Sorry to hear that Grafter it sounds painful , i never had a broken wrist , but broke a shoulder many years ago and it still plays up in the wet and cold sometimes.
Hope your back at it soon mate ;)

Broke a fair few bones in my time,with your wrist it depend's on how bad it is,if it's straight forward i'd say 6-8 weeks before you can twirl again,but try and be gentle with it as the worst thing is it will ache like feck at first but should be over the worst after about 3 months;)

if its bad the rest of your life if not to bad about 25 yrs hope that helps

I Broke My Wrist About Fifteen Years Ago, (Fell Off The Back Of A 7 Tonner) Now And Again I Still Get A Twinge, No Real Pain Or Anything Just Discomfort.

Yep both wrists/ bones in hands will get better but will play up in cold weather, as for physio apart from a good looking physiotherapist won't really help, back to work is the best workout:) get well soon buddy

I has a dislocated fracture of the right wrist a few years ago. Was in plaster for 6 weeks and 2 weeks "light duties" when it came off. No problems with it now though.

Baz

Top Bottom