Any news on project scaffolding

No mate i think it has fell through?
i believe (but not 100%) that a coatings company has bought into it and are bringing in the work?
should find out before long

a company called hpc coatings has bought them, I was talking one of the scaffs there last week. He heaved a huge sigh of relief pyeroy hadn't bought them, they have however kept the same management, so leggy, the supervisor lee etc are all still there believe. So no doubt it's still a **** firm that pays **** all,

Is Leggy John Legg ?
Worked with him years ago and he was sound.

a company called hpc coatings has bought them, I was talking one of the scaffs there last week. He heaved a huge sigh of relief pyeroy hadn't bought them, they have however kept the same management, so leggy, the supervisor lee etc are all still there believe. So no doubt it's still a **** firm that pays **** all,
pyeroy are the worst scaffold company in this area

Now borospanner

Hello Borospanner who's doing the work on the old corus site do ya know if they are taking on would be nice to work at home for a while cheers gadgie.

Hello Borospanner who's doing the work on the old corus site do ya know if they are taking on would be nice to work at home for a while cheers gadgie.
It's Cape mate.
Seems like all the talk of Palmers moving on there was a load of sihte.
We got told yesterday that the existing contract is just moving over to the Thai company that is coming in.

Top Bottom