Any bed time literature?

lostinbristol

Reaction score
Hi all, been using the forum, but not been posting much as of yet.

Just getting into this game, the street route. And was wondering if there are any books I could get for a spot of bed time reading, before I do any formal training.

Lenny McCleans, " The guvner " is good....

Hi and welcome lostinbristol,fiesta,mayfair,and i hear asian babes christmas edition is good:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hi all, been using the forum, but not been posting much as of yet.

Just getting into this game, the street route. And was wondering if there are any books I could get for a spot of bed time reading, before I do any formal training.

Welcome LostinBristol You left Yourself wide open there mate, You will have to be sharper when Your out with the scaffs or your days will be one long wind -up. all the best.

Damo Fraser

Just remembered did you still want the NEBOSH International Course ???

Now there is some bed time reading for you ???

PM me your e-mail address if you want the Course Documents...

Garry...

Think you lot may have scared him off.

Don't let these animals frighten you off lostinbristol, no one here can even read that's why all they know is the picture books, a slight improvement on the pop up one's they used to know.:D

Think you lot may have scared him off.

Don't let these animals frighten you off lostinbristol, no one here can even read that's why all they know is the picture books, a slight improvement on the pop up one's they used to know.:D

what have we got to do to scare you off. ginge:D

Yer no Pam Ayres John.:unsure:

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

what have we got to do to scare you off. ginge:D

Go and get some more of yer pals.

I knew that, I just wanted to scare you.;)

Top Bottom