Any 1 know wa this is for??????????????

First thought was cock ring, but then it may be for slinging ledger for wire slung scaff

is it a component from the first ever inertia reel.. or maybe for picking boiled eggs up ..

its teeside holding a bit of metal in hes hand lol!!

i beg your pardon phill!!! i though it was you lol!! plenty of older fossiles than us

Last edited:
as dandaps says its for a slung scaffold,then you add on the bulldogs
gen manager,garry adams the rigger and hswt will probably enlighten us on the correct name.if all else fails then hit the batphone to dubai and get allan reid on the case;)

as dandaps says its for a slung scaffold,then you add on the bulldogs
gen manager,garry adams the rigger and hswt will probably enlighten us on the correct name.if all else fails then hit the batphone to dubai and get allan reid on the case;)

i know im old but not that old, i have not got a clue, to me it looks like a medieval form of torture to do with between your legs :evil::evil:

Isvit a Y tie made by some bristol mob back in the 90s

We Called Them Gb Ring Ties (For Underslinging Ledgers )oN a Slung Scaffold Havent Seen One For Years.

No There A Proper Sod (Probably Easy Enough When New) But When Used Three Or Four Times And All Twisted And Your Hands Are Wet, Its A Nightmare.

Any Slung Jobs, They Were Used On Like I Said Havent Seen One For Years, We Used To Do Maintenence Work In A Recycling Plant And Most Of The Boiler Work Was Slung, The Ring Ties Were Ancient And Well Used.

Top Bottom