Anti climb fencing

its 3m x 2m, ...the holes are really small, designed so you cant get a pair of snips in. The problem ive got is trying to create a flush facia to put it on, obviously bracing and fittings don't give me that. Also struggling to find any u bolts that will fit through the mesh. Having a nightmare!

Cant you use a few small butts fixed of the standards say a foot out , and then fix a ledger to that to fix them on , thats what we do if they want monoflex completely flush .

Yea that's what it looks like were going to have to do, but still struggling for the u bolts, and ive found wont go through the mesh.

would a clip not go over the top ?

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Cant you just force the u bolt trough , even if you had to bend a couple of bits of the mesh

haha, ffs sheriff, get this sorted. By the way, does anyone know where I can get fresh cream buns in Runcorn on a Tuesday?:laugh:

Why not buy a drill bit and punch a hole in the mesh. This is a wind up thread aint it.

ahahah i really dont know what yas a re yapping on about please featch forth your evidance :laugh:

haha, ffs sheriff, get this sorted. By the way, does anyone know where I can get fresh cream buns in Runcorn on a Tuesday?:laugh:

You cant get anything open on a Tuesday in Runcorn AOM as thats the day the Giros get delivered and every fooker is on the **** ;)

Should have known, just like everywhere else then.

Top Bottom