Another vosa puzzler?

bigfish

Reaction score
One of our wagons got stopped by the police yesterday and vosa were in attendance,everything was tickety boo,except the driver was given a warning by the vosa woman,she reckon's she should be issueing a ticket because the fittings and fives should be covered with a net,wtf,the fittings were in a mortar tub and the five's were stillaged and both were up the front behind two foot sides,and neither were overflowing,all scaff wagons do this nearly every day,has anyone else fell foul of this??:wondering:

Wow sounds as though she didnt like you maybe keep your materials below the sides

I have heard whisperings BF, a load of old codswallop obviously but scaffs are on their radar. Maybe seen some of the pictures posted on here a few weeks back.:embarrest:

I have heard whisperings BF, a load of old codswallop obviously but scaffs are on their radar. Maybe seen some of the pictures posted on here a few weeks back.:embarrest:

Howdy pardner:Di'm surprised you managed to get on the plane wearing a 5ft stetson:laugh::laugh:

haha, did a wee spell on the shooting range so watch your back.;)

Do they really think that we need a bit of net over the load,even though we've got a ratchet strap on the back,and sides up the front,ffs,what next:unsure:

As ever BF, don't quote me. All my information comes from an experienced operator though who does very little but keep up to date with all the changes. I think as usual it is more aimed at heavy haulage but as you are already aware any over zealous bint who never got none before she left for work (and no fekin wonder with a face like a melted welly) can use it to annoy us.

She was going to issue a ticket,but decided against it in the end:suspicious:but she did issue a warning verbally"tell your boss these need nets"Mmm,the past few occassions they've had us we've sailed through,maybe they cant believe scaff wagons would'nt have any defects:unsure:

I do remember taking the old silver fox for her last MOT and the cops were under the trucks getting a lesson on what to look for. I heard the VOSA guy tell him that looks count for nothing as obviously the old girl had seen much better days but on closer inspection it was absolutely mint.

I won't be netting any loads but will admit to seeing bits and pieces of my gear lying by the roadside of some very weird places.

Someone could make a living picking up the foams and fittings that adorn most sharp bends:nuts::laugh:

I did see a few tredda plates lying on a particular bad corner one winter but every time I passed it the wind and rain was howling so could never really be bothered going for them, should have sent the labrador.

I did see a few tredda plates lying on a particular bad corner one winter but every time I passed it the wind and rain was howling so could never really be bothered going for them, should have sent the labrador.

WHAT:eek:their 50p each them:D

Not if you get them from the side of the road.:laugh:

ahaha, vosa vosa's fek all me and another lad were pulled by the police interceptors (the channel 5 program) we were in the 18 tonner and parcked out side the shop for me to nip in for my regal as i came out he says costly shop stop that ,whys that he said been pulled 3 points and 60 quid fine back end over some zigzags of the zebra 20ft back and then when i looks t5 got sh1t stuck all over it for cameras and a camera man running round the wagon ahahahah so new series of police interceptors kept us their for about half an hour :laugh: am paying the fine like lol

Gonna keep my eye out for you marra LOL

aye you wont miss me the good looking 1 out of the hole series ahahah googled it to find when next series starts but it wasnt mentioned but said something about police intorseptors been about rapid pursuits n **** it was hardly rapid was a stationary 18 tonner lol
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

hahahahaha i hope to feck you didnt speak to the police the way you type here marra

didnt speak at all just glared at them was tempted to have a go about filming out side a school but fort better of it lol but i do speak how i type or should i say type how i speak i do have a few phrases that follow me round at work mind lol every 1 at work says them to me lol mind now marra (look whos talking m8), say a gyan marra (say again m8), what thuw saying (what are marra(what are you saying m*),fek all to do with me marra(nothing to do with me it was that cant),i div ent na (i dont know):laugh:

I have always maintained, if we ever had a gathering or meeting we would have more translators than a G8 meeting.:laugh:

Top Bottom