Another one bites the dust

Eddiekid77

Reaction score
I hear caspian contracts in hull is winding up the lads have all been put on notice

Hire and sales here to don't know if there affected they had a maintenance contract with kier but it got awarded to someone else they milked it price wise they was putting 70/80ft runs up to clean the gutters on bungalows and charged the earth when you could of put an ally tower up and wheeled it along for £40 everything was exagareated to justify the big price know a few lads who worked for them said it was s***e the money was abysmal part 2 on £10 an hour no job and knock park up or sweep up till half 4 till they put trackers on the wagons the firm who took over the contract saw what kie
r were been charged and ran for the hills hence someone else got the scaffolding contract

Must be why load of there trucks on ebay

Yards up for sale to they've been shifting wagon loads of gear to hire and sales as well shifting it before the vulchers start circling they seen it coming though about a year ago the two gaffers set up a another company didn't trade with it just got on the front foot I reckon

I wonder if they are gonna do the right thing and pay their blokes all thats owed to them, or just knock them? :suspicious:

Same story as usual I reckon pay the right people so new company can trade the people who have earnt them the money over the last ten years or so will get the usual crap regarding moneys owed we will sort it out don't worry come and see me next week

you would see me next, but not my face balaclavad up duck tape cable ties and chicken wire and a van with a slide door.

i remember when bow went tits up thats the way to do it.
can any london boys confirm the story;)

you would see me next, but not my face balaclavad up duck tape cable ties and chicken wire and a van with a slide door.

i remember when bow went tits up thats the way to do it.
can any london boys confirm the story;)

I heard that 'Mr B' was tied up and given a right stern talking to, whilst his dogs were shown what the sharp end of kebab knife felt like. :worried:

Oh i remember all the stories that surrounded what happened with bow and the subsequent storys of the tiein up and bein robbed and then i think the dog had its head chopped off to !!!!

Well been in portugal 2 weeks and they was on there at the start
" online-scaffolding-sales" which is caspians user i.d

caspian

Same story as usual I reckon pay the right people so new company can trade the people who have earnt them the money over the last ten years or so will get the usual crap regarding moneys owed we will sort it out don't worry come and see me next week

I work for caspian contract, they never milked kier, all lads got fully paid up an more. Even got them all JOBS before they left. we never extended our contract with kier, this was due to the boss already made his mind up to give it all up. caspian never had any over heads so everything was owned including the premises which are being let out. I still work for phil foster as a scaffold inspector under S,I,UK LTD. It amazes me where people get there info from.

Top Bottom