Another firm gone bump

benjo0211

Reaction score
As of Friday one of our local firms will be no longer ruining rip howorth scaffolding. Some good lads will be out of work

I helped him set up,then he treated me and a few others like ****,so we went elsewere,no sympathy from me.hahahaha

It's just a shame lads lose out at this time of year. I have no sympathy either ha

Ian howorth

I have just phoned couple of lads who work for Howorths and don't know anything about him closing where did you find the news about him closing on Friday ?

If he IS closing steer the lads towards Network Scaffolding, Bolton or Salford.

Both depots recruiting now, mad busy.

All pricework, but decent coin to be earned.

A good friend of mine is there he rang me to see if I knew of work. He's got a start at ape on monday

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Depends what you call decent coin pal ha

Dave lea

Dave lea.

Network Scaffolding I worked for Dave when the MD at BOLTON SCAFFOLDING and I have to say he's the best boss any scaffolder could ever want to work for 100% straight if you turn up and do the job he's the best BUT trust me Daves no fool and doesn't stand for any sh..t so don't go there if you think it's an east ride
FROM
WAYNE BROWN

I also worked at Bolton when dave was manager there,no chance of working for him again,as told him to stick his job were sun don't shine.

Dave wants decent guys. It doesn't matter if you fell out with him, gotta be worth a call.
Ring the office. Or Salford office if you don't wanna go to Bolton.

Top Bottom