Another 3K

aom

Reaction score
Congratulations Paddy, another milestone reached. Although I do agree with Rigger when he say's the thanked list (which you are quite rightly streets ahead) is a better yard stick to quality contributions on here. Without wanting to sound like a big Scottish skirted poof, you and Gary were one of the main reasons I stayed on the forum at the beginning due to the obvious experience you both have. Thanks again and keep the posts coming.

Nice nice.

Well done Paddy.
May you long continue to frequent the forums. :)

you got competion mr paddy carr the aom has move in on the scaffolding part lmfao!!!! heard he has a lap top in between golf courses he plays lol!!!

You will not hear much from Alastair for a while now, sent him a bill for supporting scottish football, apparently a breach of consumer rights by gross misinterpretation.;)

Congratulations and well done Paddy on your 3k post

Always enjoy them even on a Friday night, we all have to chill or go mad :nuts:

as aom states I like the thanked post as a benchmark of how well you are appreciated on the Forum and with over 1100 thats a blo*dy lot in my book

Keep it up old mate you are a scholar and a gentleman and all round good egg

You will not hear much from Alastair for a while now, sent him a bill for supporting scottish football, apparently a breach of consumer rights by gross misinterpretation.;)

Mmm, all round good egg maybe, but you'll go to hell for that remark.

Reports of demise of Scottish football have been greatly exaggerated, it's always darkest before the dawn.

well done paddy your one of the wise men of this forum.
me im just a wind up merchant with a drink and laptop problem.i dont seem able to mix them both:eek:

Oh aye here we go, you lot finally stick your nose out the epl for 5 minutes and all of a sudden you are football guru's. It's easy to support a winning team but to hold a belief that the future is bright despite getting shafted halfway round europe within a few weeks takes real passion and support.

That being said, We're sh ite and we know we are.:(

7 scottish managers in the premiership fergie being undeniably the best manager the world has ever seen.

Aye, and the scaff managers are not to bad either.:embarrest:

Just a shame we can't keep a grip of them happy. Who would have guessed Charlie Adam could hold his own at Anfield.

Top Bottom