Angola

dljn

Reaction score
does anybody know what the criminal record check entails and what do you get away with on it, and is there any way round it cause i've heard of someone getting knocked back for having driving with no insurance 7 years ago and getting refused a visa....... many thanks

not sure about the visa one but the crb check for schools and miitary jobs you just be honest and get away with most stuff . if your not a paedophile or terrorist you get passed .

depends where its for?? the place i am on was any offence in the last 5/10 years depending on the severity,,

does anybody know what the criminal record check entails and what do you get away with on it, and is there any way round it cause i've heard of someone getting knocked back for having driving with no insurance 7 years ago and getting refused a visa....... many thanks

check the criminal record act , once its 7 yr old its obsolete im sure , poss even 5 years, the knock back for driving ban is bollox ,

these may help
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2007/3283/contents/made

Police Act 1997 (Criminal Records) (Amendment) Regulations 2010 - CrimeLine from Andrew Keogh

Criminal Records and the CRB

CIPD - Pre-employment checks

remember each country may have different rules an regs

Top Bottom